Monday, June 18, 2012

He Will Shelter you with His Wings

Prayer Father, I realize that people don’t have to give, so when hey do, I know You’re in it. They’re following Your prompting, obeying Your direction. Thank You for using us to bless one another, and for granting us the willingness to give without expecting anything in return. Help me to be open to Your claim on all my resources so that I can bless others in Your name. And thank You for all the surprises You have planned for me to receive. Amen Thelma Wells
God’s Word to You Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. (Luke 6:38 NIV)
He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection. Psalm 91:4
Handcrafted creation by Cinderella Released™…from ashes to beauty CinderellaReleased.blogspot.com -- CinderellaReleased@gmail.com

No comments: