Friday, February 26, 2010

My Princess... "I WILL PROTECT YOU"

Dear Cinderella Released,

I am your shield of protection. Many times you wonder where I am in the midst of the battle that rages around you. You feel abandoned on the battlefield. Don’t be afraid and don’t lose faith.

I am here, and I am always victorious. I will protect you, but you must trust Me. Sometimes I will lead you to shelter for safety and restoration. Other times I will ask you to join Me on the front line in the heat of the battle.

The truth is, I can kill any giant that threatens your life, but, just like David the shepherd boy, it’s up to you to march forward, pick up the stones, and face your giant.
I love to prove MY STRENGTH;
when the odds are the greatest and hope is the smallest.
I am truly your shelter and your deliverer –
I will protect you no matter where you are.

Love,
Your KING and your PROTECTOR

“You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.” ~ Psa. 32:7

1 comment:

seedsowerdeb said...

The Lord is the light of my salvation whom shall I fear? He is with me day and night. Man will fail, because of his humanity. God, however, is not a man that He can lie. Never will it be... He will never leave me nor forsake me. He is a true and constant hiding place. Under His wing will I securily stay, shielded and protected; when I am weak, He is strong; when I cannot go on He will carry me. He takes my burdens, He lightens my load, He cares for me a true King and Protector for now and ever more.